IMPORTANT: Interested applicants MUST create a profile for full access to documents and details, please click HERE to be redirected to website.
REQUEST FOR PROPOSALS – SUPPLY OF DENTAL AND ORAL HEALTH PRODUCTS
PHARMAC invites proposals for the supply of Dental and Oral Health Products to New Zealand DHB hospitals and their associated community settings.
This request for proposals (RFP) letter incorporates the following schedules:
· Schedule 1 sets out the background to the RFP, the range of products included and types of proposals sought;
· Schedule 2 describes the process that PHARMAC expects to follow in relation to the RFP;
· Schedule 3 specifies the information and evidence you need to include in your proposal;
· Schedule 4 and Attachments 1, 2, 4 and 5 contain the forms in which you are to provide the details of your proposal; and
· Attachment 3 contains the PHARMAC standard terms and conditions to list medical devices on the Pharmaceutical Schedule.
All proposals must be submitted to PHARMAC via the Government Electronic Tenders Service (GETS) (www.gets.govt.nz) no later than 4pm, 12 December 2019.
|RFx ID :||21609822|
|Tender Name :||Request for Proposals – Supply of Dental and Oral Health Products|
|Reference # :||A1186918|
|Open Date :||Thursday, 19 September 2019 2:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+12:00)|
|Close Date :||Thursday, 19 March 2020 4:00 PM (Pacific/Auckland UTC+13:00)|
|Tender Type :||Request for Proposals (RFP)|
|Tender Coverage :||Sole Agency [?]|
|Exemption Reason :||None|
|Required Pre-qualifications :||None|
|Contact :||Chloe Dimock
+64 4 916 7263
|Alternate Physical Delivery Address :|
|Alternate Physical Fax Number :|
For more information, please click HERE to be redirected to the main tenders website