Request for Tenders – Consultancy Services for the Development of a Digital Benchmarking Dashboard for Marketing and Sustainable Tourism Indicators.
- The Pacific Tourism Organisation (SPTO) is an intergovernmental organisation based in Suva Fiji mandated to market and develop tourism in the Pacific. Its vision is for the Pacific Islands empowered and benefitting from sustainable tourism.
- With a membership of 20 Pacific Island Country members, SPTO’s work focuses on three (3) key priority areas which include robust Research and Statistics, Sustainable Tourism Planning and Development and Marketing. For more information, see southpacificislands.travel
- The Pacific countries are experiencing an increasing emphasis on digital marketing and sustainable tourism practices. To facilitate informed decision-making and track progress, there is a need for a comprehensive digital benchmarking dashboard. This dashboard will enable Pacific countries to measure their digital marketing and sustainable tourism indicators against other destinations in the Pacific region.
- SPTO invites tenders from qualified and experienced consultants who can offer their services to develop a comprehensive digital benchmarking dashboard.
- The successful applicant will need to submit the final deliverable in line with the agreed contractual arrangements and Deliverables & Indicative Timelines as per the Terms of Reference.
- Provide ongoing technical support as and when needed till 31st December 2024.
Conditions: Information for consultants
To be considered for this tender, interested consultants must meet all the requirements in the Terms of Reference as well as the conditions below:
- Interested consultant(s) must be registered on SPTO Jobslink
- Provide examples of relevant past work outputs to support how you meet each of the evaluation criteria.
- Provide three professional references relevant to this tender submission, including the most relevant recent work completed (Optional).
- Complete the Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability (please note you are required to complete all areas in full as requested on the form, particularly the Statements to demonstrate you meet the selection criteria – DO NOT refer us to your CV or your Technical Proposal. Failure to do this will result in the application not being considered).
- Tender documentation should demonstrate that the interested consultant satisfies the conditions stated above and is capable of meeting the specifications and timeframes and provide supporting examples to address the evaluation criteria.
- Tender documentation should outline the interested consultant’s complete proposal:
- CV of proposed personnel highlighting relevant experience
- A Technical Proposal which should outline the interested consultant’s Methodology or approach including timelines to achieve the tasks outlined in the Terms of Reference.
- A Financial Proposal which clearly outlines the fees component of the consultancy.
- A Completed Letter of Confirmation of Interest and Availability.
Tenderers must insist on an acknowledgement of receipt of tenders/proposals.
Any clarification questions from applicants must be submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org before 10:00am 08th November 2023 (Fiji Time & Date). A summary of all questions received with an associated response will be posted on the SPTO website www.southpacificislands.travel by 09th November 2023.
SPTO will select the preferred consultant based on SPTO’s evaluation of the extent to which their tender documentation demonstrates that they offer the best value for money, and that they satisfy the criteria listed in this document and in ANNEX I and summarized below.
|Evaluation Criteria, Competency Requirements||Score Weight (%)||Points Obtainable|
|A Higher-Level degree in Data Science or a relevant field of study.|
|Criteria 2:||Technical Experience in Digital Dashboarding and data visualization tools|
I. More than 5 years of progressive work experience in statistics and digital dashboard development at either national or regional level.
|II. Strong understanding of data visualization, data warehousing and presentation of statistical information.||
|III. Professional experience in the design and implementation Digital Benchmarking Platforms.||30||25|
- The due date for submission of the tender is 4:00pm (Fiji Time & Date) 20th November 2023.
- Late submissions will NOT be considered.
- PLEASE SEND ALL TENDERS VIA EMAIL with Subject: ‘TENDER 23/008: CONSULTANCY SERVICES FOR THE DEVELOPMENT OF A DIGITAL BENCHMARKING DASHBOARD FOR MARKETING AND SUSTAINABLE TOURISM INDICATORS to: email@example.com
SPTO reserves the right to reject any or all tenders and the lowest or any tender will not necessarily be accepted.